It’s a classic game like Yahtzee! that we’ll be playing (and paying) for generations.
- Step 1: Spin the ‘Catastrophe Chooser’™ to pick a subject. [Marriage]
- Step 2: Find something disagreeable about the subject. [Child marriage]
- Step 3: Choose an aspect of the climate, environment or weather. [Cyclones]
- Step 4: Choose a random reason. [Expensive meals]
- Step 5: Attribute it to global warming using a twisted, convoluted argument.
“Cyclones caused by global warming causes an increase in child marriages in Bangladesh because families are avoiding buying expensive meals for their young daughters¹.”
- Step 6: Shout “Gore!!” You’ve won the game!
It’s All Bad, All The Time, For Everything & Everyone, Everywhere! [LL&TNPOS]